Your logo and brand identity is one of your biggest assets. That’s why it’s imperative it;
- accurately reflects what you’re about and the values at the heart of your business
- successfully communicates what it is you’re selling
- fits within the market you’re operating in
- helps you stand out from others
- and not only fits with your immediate goals but can evolve to fit with your longer term strategic objectives.
Why? So you can build a better relationship with your customers and, essentially, have a greater chance of converting prospective customers to paying ones. That’s the power of a successful logo and brand identity.
We’ve provided logo design and brand identity design for start ups, SMEs and national businesses across a wide range of industries, including;
- professional and business services
- software and consultancy services
- education sector (teacher training, publications)
- schools (independent and local authority)
- healthcare providers
- local government services
- leisure and retail
- beverage dispense
“We have been delighted with the service Down The Line have provided us with. From the very first consultation, to the launch of our new company colours, website, printed materials and For Sale boards they listened to our ‘needs’ and ‘wants’ throughout. We’ve had some great feedback from customers old and new. A great service.” Carver Knowles Estate Agents.